Human-Computer Interface Lab focuses on research and development on the interface, both software, and hardware, to offer computer and robot users more convenience and fewer difficulties.
- B. Sc. (Applied Physics), 1992, King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand.
- M. Sc. (Electrical and Computer Engineering), 1995, Vanderbilt University, USA.
- Ph. D. (Electrical and Computer Engineering), 1999, Vanderbilt University, USA.
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Multi-touch Interface
- Device Wearable
- AR-based Interactive Learning System
- Development of Feeding Food Robot Arm
- Vision System for Feeding Food Robot Arm
- Active Vision for Projected Reality
- Tangible Interface System with Tactile Feedback for Learning
- Fully Immersive Virtual Reality for Force Feedback Exoskeleton Device
- Human – Robot Collaboration with Augmented Reality
- Surface-based Simulator for Flexible Manufacturing System
- Augmented Tele-Robot Control Using PDA
- Augmented Workspace With Tangible Interaction
- Augmented Telepresence System for Learning